Details about how to reach the Maternushaus:
50668 Köln (Cologne), Germany
Tel.: +49 221 / 16 31 - 0
Fax: +49 221 / 16 31 - 215
- When you arrive at the Cologne/Bonn airport, please take the subway S13 from the station to the Cologne Central (Hauptbahnhof) station. Use the main exit of the central station. Cross the taxisquare and follow the "Rolex-building". You pass the restaurant "Maredo" on the right-hand side.
- Keep on going about 300 meters until you see the "IHK-building" on the right-hand side.
- After that building you turn right into the "Kardinal-Frings-Straße" and follow the street to the end. Then you will see the Maternushaus on the right-hand side.
Traveling by plane
- the airport Frankfurt - with a highspeed train connection to Cologne (56 minutes by train from airport to Cologne Central Station): http://www.frankfurt-airport.de
- the airport Cologne/Bonn is close to the venue: http://www.koeln-bonn-airport.de
Cologne-Bonn airport can be reached with one hour flight from many European cities and there are high-speed train connections (ICE) to Cologne central station (20 minutes from the airport by tram) to Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris.
- the airport Duesseldorf (40 minutes by train from the airport to Cologne Central Station): http://www.dus.com
You would like to travel by train to Cologne? All information can be found at: http://www.bahn.de/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml